...anger is not a good trait. Neither is compassion, forgiveness or even pity.
Sadly I have all 4 and others that are bad.
I'm done with second chances.
I'm done with believing lies.
I'm don't thinking you will change.
Because I haven't seen any in my eyes.
STFU!
If you didn't think I would yell and get upset at you,
You don't know me.
I've given you so many second chances.
And you threw them away.
God, what am I going to do?
I guess I just trust the wrong people.
Maybe I do trust the right ones...
But it seems like they are all pushing me away.
(Maye if you weren't a self-centered sensitive fuck-tard, people would start caring.)
.......thanks
(Just doing my job)
....Fuck you and the little duck you rode in on.
(Suck my dick, bitch.)
*sigh* Fighting is horrible, just fighting with myself was enough
(Guess not.)
Shut the fuck up.
(Never, and you know it)
NCDILWAHCOYN
(o.o Okay, okay)
Thank you.
Enough ranting for today.
Hope that everything goes better today and that I *don't* have to yell anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment