Sunday, March 20, 2011

Poems from a Wanna-Be Poe....

Teh Link!


^So, that wonderful link right there? It will take you to the curious land of WattPad.com.
Probably the best writing site, EVA.
Where I write...
and stuff.
So here's 2 of the poems I've written...
Hope you like them (:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Withdraw.




The walls turn.
Faces start to appear.
Any noises make you jump out of your skin.
The sight of people you love,
Makes you scream.
Everything hurts when you touch it.
The pain you used to love,
Actually starts to hurt.
Demons appear.
Ghosts come alive.
Vampires come to get you.Something gets louder.
It sounds like a train.
Then you realize.
You.
Need.
It.
It's just that simple.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dreams




There's someone in my dreams.
He makes them wonderful.
Yet, he makes them worse.
I want to hate him.
Oh, I want to hate him so much.
Will I?
No.
Should I?
Yes.
Can I?
Never.
I will always love him.
memories will be brought up by the smallest things.
Good ones.
And bad.
One's that will make me cry
And others that will make me laugh.
But all of them will make me think of him and bring that familiar pain back.
His smile.
His laugh.
The worried look he'd give me,
When he knew I was holding everything back.
The way he would hold me,
Until I told him everything.
But now, all I want is for him to get out of my head.
For good.
So someone else can take his place.
And not leave me open to heartbreak.
Is it an impossibility?
Probably.
But I can hope...
Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment