So this week? EPIC facepalm.
Oh, now great, people are pissed at me .
What did I do..?
I got upset of something interpreted wrong, because I was upset about something else.
And then told someone else and they ended up yelling at the person thats mad at me.
Now, I feel like I wish I was never born.
All this proves is that I cause people pain.
I feel bad about it... but the person, doesn't seem to realize that I am.
Do I feel horrid? Yes.
Should I feel horrid? Yes.
but what should I do with this horrid feeling?
It's not going to go away..
It's not going to disappear...
AHHH SHIIAATTT
I have to go down to the guidance counsler...
I don't wanna go. I feel guilty enough.
What does she want?
I dunno... probably for scheduling....
Still, I've told people too much.
She's probably going to send my to the hospital....
Scared? Yes I am.....
Oh God, I feel like I'm going to vomit... and then cry... and then vomit some more...
What the hell am I going to do?
I dunno, but theres gotta be something I can do to calm down...
GOD I AM SO DONE.
You know what I want to do? Now, after reading this, I really want to punch a wall. And then myself.
ReplyDelete):
ReplyDeleteMattie, don't forget...
We love you.
Lots.