Saturday, April 30, 2011

Frustration. Isn't even in my lexicon anymore. (Translations)

I care-I did care, but now, since you're actually speaking your mind and I don't like it, I'm going to act like I don't

I don't deserve second chances-I know you're going to give me one anyway, so this is just for the record

You can trust me-Tell me what you're thinking or I'm going to guilt trip you in to telling me what I don't want to hear

I won't think you're stupid-I'll just tell you indirectly what a bitch you are and that you "hurt" me

I don't like crushing people-I don't like maiming people other than you. You're my target practice.

~~How I say it, How you take it

I LAUGHED when you said that-(meaning)-You liar, you do that to me all the time-(taken as)-Haha, you suck at life

I feel sick when I see that-I feel like I'm going to cry, vomit and die all at the same time-I just hate you

Doesn't seem like you care-You're being a douche, apologize, NOW-Oh, you're acting just fine

Don't make  me regret this-I will kick your ass if you're fucking with my head-Meh, I'll give you more chances

I feel like shit-I'm asking you to ask me what's wrong so I can tell you and trust you again-I hate you. Go away.

I don't know what to do anymore..-You're confusing me, stop asking questions and help me-*Nag nag nag nag nag*

I'm trying to help-I'm trying to make sure you don't become like me-I just like nagging you

Calm down I'm ain't even mad(:-FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS NEXT TIME I SEE YOU I'M GOING TO CUT OFF YOUR BALLS AND MAKE YOU EAT THEM-I ain't even mad

I'm done today-I'm going off to bed to cry, even though I told myself I wouldn't cry over you again-I'll be running back to you tomorrow

I don't like trusting people-I'M PISSED AT YOU. MAKE ME LAUGH OR GO AWAY-Keep bugging me, it'll help in the long run

~Moral? Never trust anyone again without knowing if they are going to stab you in the back...repeatedly... and lie too your face...and so on...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry. I know this isn't about me, but I won't talk to you again. I promise...

    ReplyDelete